Writing Challenge Using MODAL verbs Challenge 2
Can you write a quick story or sentences for the following words?
Equipment, environment, government, parliament, enjoyment, document, management, movement, replacement, statement.
Here is an example from myself.
- Science equipment is to be used amongst all pupils at school
- Protecting the environment counts as friendship.
- My mum and her friend visited the houses of the parliament yesterday
- We fulfilled our enjoyment by having some delicious food at the restaurant with our friends.
- Our computer has a document about friends.
- Some people friendship needs more management
- We names our band ‘friendship movement’.
- My sandwich maker neds replacing because my friends are coming to my house and we planned to make them sandwiches.
- We made a statement that we were going to be BFFs.
Good luck, if you are struggling with any words, please let me know.
If you like reading and you are aged 4 to 12; you’re in the right place! My name is Sara, and my hobbies are reading and gaming! I tend to read non-fiction and funny books as they're my favourite! I also like gaming. I hope you enjoy your time on Bubblebee!