- You must complete all mandatory fields from the ‘Register’ template on Bubblebee. Your account will be created with your given information. Use your username and given password for your next login onto Bubblebee. We do not share your information to any other third parties. If you are unable to register, please ask your parents/guardians or contact us immediately for support. Failure to keep your account safe, your account may be suspended or removed. We are committed to protect your privacy and personal information. They can only be shared for internal use purpose, but not to external parties.
- If you notice any suspicious users, please contact us immediately
- If you wish to remove your account, please inform us
- We have the right to re-edit and remove your articles if they have breached the T&Cs conditions such as unsuitable language, not in the range of recommended age groups, and other legal reasons.
DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
- Your information shall be protected by Bubblebee, and will not be shared to any other third parties, unless have your right to do so.
- Compliance with Data Protection Act 1998.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Between You and Bubblebee must acknowledge that all MUST be subject to Licensors; Copy Rights and are as in the Intellectual Property Rights.
- All information are prohibited to Buy or Sell to any third parties, unless must agreed in Writing.
- We have the right to use any on site information, including your works for Bubblebee’s PR-marketing purposes
- We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that Your Products and Free Resources are accessible onto Bubblebee
- Any Buyers must have the Authorised to use the Free Resources from Bubblebee and Users
- You are responsible to provide us the Resources that you have agreed with out T&Cs
- You must not introduce any harmful element such as virus to Bubblebee
- Responsible for suitable computer device and virus protection in the course of access on to Bubblebee