How to make banana and yogurt mini snacks
People say that all snacks are unhealthy. But not this one! Banana and yogurt snacks are very easy to make and need few ingredients. Plus, it doesn’t need any cooking or heating. All the ingredients are simple household ingredients that you can find in a normal home or buy in a supermarket.
Preparation time: 2-10 minutes.
- one large ripe banana
- a pot of your favourite yogurt
- Your favourite fruit puree, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, peach or apricot is the best. Don’t use sour fruits e.g. citrus fruits.
- And of course, a hungry family!
- Cut the banana into eight equal pieces to ensure everyone has a fair share. You don’t want anybody arguing, do you? If you don’t know how to use a knife, you must get an adult to help or use dining or kid- safe knives.
- Place the slices in a tray, leaving a gap between each one. Do not put the slices on top of each other.
- Spread a heaped teaspoon of yogurt on top of each slice of banana.
- Put half a teaspoon of your favourite fruit puree in the middle of the banana slice. Try your best to make it a circle shape.
- Put the tray in the coldest area of your fridge or a freezer for five to eight hours. Make sure there is enough space for the tray.
- When they are ready, remove them from the fridge and eat immediately or put in airtight contaner and refridgerate for up to twenty four hours.
This snack can be eaten after a long, hot day or when you just feel like it. In the winter, you can skip the freezing bit and eat just after you prepare it.
If you like reading and you are aged 4 to 12; you’re in the right place! My name is Sara, and my hobbies are reading and gaming! I tend to read non-fiction and funny books as they're my favourite! I also like gaming. I hope you enjoy your time on Bubblebee!